Harmony Health Clinic
Obtaining affordable and accessible physical health care may be a challenge for some of our patients. CMHC’s Harmony Health Clinic is a primary healthcare service with staffing comprised of a Nurse Practitioner and two Medical Assistants. The clinic serves patients of CMHC who are currently receiving other services through our Outpatient, Intensive Family Services, Inpatient or Community Support Services divisions. We serve all age groups.
Located in our Ludlow Building at 281 Bielby Road in Lawrenceburg, Harmony Health Clinic operates Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Call 812-532-3496 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome, too!
- Annual physicals
- Acute/short-term illnesses
- Long-term medical illness follow-up
- Blood draws for lab testing
- Urine drug screens
- Bridge placement for substance use withdrawal
- Vivitrol treatment for opioid and alcohol abuse/addiction