Community Assisted Supported Employment – C.A.S.E.
CASE operates with the belief that anyone with a disability or barrier to employment is capable of working competitively in their community, as long as they have the desire and they’re provided with the tools needed to help them find, secure and keep a job.
Goals of C.A.S.E.
- To improve the quality of life of individuals through vocational and employment opportunities.
- To assist individuals with obtaining gainful, competitive employment, integrated
- To provide the supports necessary, through supported employment, job coaching
andbenefits education, to ensure all placements are able to successfully maintain their individualized job goal.
Who We Serve
The CASE program serves adults and transition age youth (generally in their senior year) who have a disability and other identified barriers that impede their ability to obtain and maintain competitive employment.
CASEis a registered vendor with Indiana’s Vocational Rehabilitation VR Services Program. Our Employment Specialists provide supported employment and placement services to eligible VR consumers in Dearborn, Ripley, Franklin, Ohio andSwitzerland counties.
- CMHC is an authorized national Social Security Administration (SSA) Employment Network in the Ticket-To-Work Program.
CASEprovides Social Security disability beneficiaries the choices, opportunities andsupport they need to enter and maintain gainful competitive employment. The goal of the TTW Program is to reduce and, whenever possible, eliminate dependence on cash benefit programs. Our Employment Specialists are able to provide supported employment and placement services to eligible SSDI & SSI ticketholders in Indiana, Kentucky andOhio.
- Vocational Testing
- Job Shadow
- Situational and Vocational Assessments
- Job Task Analysis
- Vocational Planning and Guidance
- Job Readiness Planning
- Job Search Assistance
- Job Development and Job Placement Services
- Job Coaching
- On-the-Job Supports
- Supported Employment Services
- Benefits Analysis
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Coordination of Care
- Follow Along Services