Mission, Vision, Commitments & Values
We recently changed our mission statement to reflect our focus on helping consumers to develop and maintain overall health. Our new mission statement is:
Partnering for Wellness: Healthy Mind, Healthy Body, Healthy Life.
To be the trusted partner for supporting healthy lives in our communities
To achieve our vision, we affirm the following commitments:
- To continually develop our awareness of the needs of our clients, our communities and our staff.
- To develop state-of-the-art facilities, programs and information systems.
- To attain recovery goals through linkages with schools, churches, and agencies.
- To continuously improve variety and quality of services.
- To promote continuous learning among multi-disciplinary staff.
- To respect cultural, racial, religious, gender and other diversities.
- To assist clients to improve their quality of life and reduce the stigma of mental illness.
- To resourcefully seek out and integrate human, financial, physical and information resources to realize our vision.
We strive to guide our agency according to the following values: